ZOSS™ Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor
Be Alert on time - More than 350,000 American die every year from high blood pressure as a primary or contributing cause. That is 1,000 deaths every day. Home blood pressure monitoring can help you and your doctor diagnose high blood pressure earlier than if you have only infrequent blood pressure readings in the doctor's office. More frequent blood pressure monitoring allows more opportunities to detect blood pressure that is higher than normal and treat it on time.
Help your doctor help you - A record of readings taken over time can provide you and your healthcare provider a clearer picture of your blood pressure. The only way to know whether your lifestyle changes or your medications are working is to check your blood pressure regularly.
Avoid White coat syndrome - 1 of 5 Americans suffers from the "white coat syndrome”, their BP readings are higher than normal when a nurse or a doctors takes it. If that happens to be you, your doctor will think your BP is higher than it really is and will likely prescribe unnecessary drugs or higher dosage than you really need. The easiest way to avoid unnecessary drugs, is to take your BP regularly at home and avoid the white coat syndrome.
- Quickly Measure: The newest technology of this support the blood pressure automatic lightning fast, pain-free and highly accurate.
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The large LCD display with the clear, oversized numbers makes reading measurements on the high-blood pressure device a most convenient experience
- GET THE PERFECT CUFF POSITIONING: Stop relying on ‘crossed fingers’ every time you adjust the cuff of your blood pressure monitor! The ground-breaking feature of SELF-CHECKING makes Paramed device perfect for Arrhythmia testing as well
- VOICE BROADCAST FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: The VOICE BROADCAST in English makes an alternative for SILENT MODE, facilitating testing for users with different needs
- ADVANCED TWO-USER MEMORY: The upgraded 2-PERSON memory of 120 sets makes this arm blood pressure machine a MUST-HAVE for every home. The ALARM CLOCK alert is adding to your peace of mind
- GET IT RISK FREE: Automatic high blood-pressure adult sphygmomanometer by Paramed comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!
- Be still. Don't smoke, drink caffeinated beverages or exercise within 30 minutes before measuring your blood pressure. Empty your bladder and ensure at least 5 minutes of quiet rest before measurements.
- Sit correctly. Sit with your back straight and supported (on a dining chair, rather than a sofa). Your feet should be flat on the floor and your legs should not be crossed. Your arm should be supported on a flat surface (such as a table) with the upper arm at heart level. Make sure the bottom of the cuff is placed directly above the bend of the elbow. Check your monitor's instructions for an illustration or have your healthcare provider show you how.
- Measure at the same time every day. It’s important to take the readings at the same time each day, such as morning and evening. It is best to take the readings daily however ideally beginning 2 weeks after a change in treatment and during the week before your next appointment.
Take multiple readings and record the results: Each time you measure, take two or three readings one minute apart and record the results using a
or online tracker. If your monitor has built-in memory to store your readings, take it with you to your appointments. Some monitors may also allow you to upload your readings to a secure website after you register your profile.
Don't take the measurement over clothes:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.